Select vendors with the safest most sustainable products
Organizations are increasingly striving to minimize environmental and social impact by purchasing from suppliers with the best social responsibility practices. Redshift’s Supply Chain Sustainability Solutions help achieve this by gathering, harmonizing and comparing suppliers’ social and environmental practices, as well as monitoring the materials in purchased products.
We can jump-start your supply chain analysis with tools that are ready to deploy - or they can be fully customized.
Contact us to learn how our years of sustainability experience, consistent track record of successful corporate deployments both internal and external to our client’s networks, and passion for writing great software can help you improve the sustainability of your supply chain.
With a Redshift Supply Chain Sustainability Solution, Procurement Officers can:
- Improve internal corporate sustainability by purchasing from suppliers with the best sustainability metrics.
- Score and rank suppliers based on compliance with stated sustainability objectives.
- Encourage suppliers to improve their sustainability by benchmarking their metrics against supplier best practices.
- Pair supplier sustainability scorecards with existing pricing and financial risk models for a comprehensive view.
- Maintain inventory of SDSs and approved suppliers, and ensure no prohibited materials enter the organization.
- Track progress to provide evidence of purchasing and supplier sustainability improvements over time.
Systematically gather a broad range of supplier sustainability and product safety data:
- Build supply chain websites: Platforms that gather information, clearly explain definitions, and allow suppliers to attach supporting certifications for verification.
- Track social & environmental metrics: Gather and harmonize complex supplier metrics such as production, transportation, packaging, social impacts, governance, and use and disposal practices.
- Customize supplier surveys: Include any compliance guidelines, prohibited materials, corporate policies, audit results, or other criteria.
- Merge, store & share data: Share with existing supplier management, sourcing and materials management systems, or merge and store it in centralized location for access and analysis by all authorized parties.
- Set supplier mandates: Automatically require suppliers to disclose formula changes in new and existing products to certify they do not contain prohibited materials.
- Set vendor mandates: Automatically require vendors to periodically recertify that necessary certifications are up to date.
Analyze to select the safest products and the most sustainable suppliers:
- Set supplier mandates: Determine what criteria suppliers are required to report and benchmark supplier sustainability performance by company, plant, product, and material.
- Source original materials: Trace material content down to the supplier.
- Benchmark scores: Allow suppliers to compare their scorecards to supplier best practices and track and trend individual and aggregate supplier sustainability score.
- Organize expenditures: Show by type of supplier, size, ownership, and location to demonstrate diversity.
- Customize parameters: Account for uncertainty in the quality of the metric by customizing parameters and weights of data that drive the analysis model.
- Adjust Scores: Dynamically modify report scoring based on evolving organization priorities.